I realise that my goal on sleeping by 11pm has, by far, not succeeded.
Ok. And now to put PBL to use. I'm so proud of myself.
Facts: I am tired but I feel as though I cannot sleep because I want to catch up or do something more.
I need to talk to PEOPLE- Though I do need my own selfish time, I still want people to talk to and hence, msn comes to use.
Ideas: Poor time management. Not used to sleeping earlier than 11.30pm. Mind is not tired enough (too cluttered and restless).
Learning issues: How can I better organize my time? How can I do some brain work that will tire my mind? How can I fulfil my thirst to connect and talk to people through msn? How can I tire myself out so that I can sleep? How can I discipline myself to sleep by 11pm?
Actions: Keep planner always by my side even though it's superly heavy. After school, finish work, finish msn by 9.30pm. Brush teeth before mum and dad does. Plan day ahead, put tasks on paper<<
Done, I got my solutions. Let me put them to the test.
Today, I am reminded once more that God will make a way, when there seems to be no way. I knew this song since...primary school? We sang it today. Nearly cried, so nostalgic. HA. But yeah, God will make a way.
Choose to rejoice. The awful 'Rejoice in the Lord always' song played over and over in my mind...thanks to mass during school. Wow. But, I agree. I think one area I lack badly is in cheerfulness. I can't. Honest. It's difficult, and so for those who knows me in the morning and at night when I get tired...yeah. I whine, I complain, I snap, I make stupid excuses (like not cutting across the Blk 85 market at night because the satay smell will stick to my hair and pass it to my beloved pillow) and lastly, I just lose it man. I completely lose it. I don't know what I talked about.
Ok, so sometimes my words do haunt me the next day. That is if something drastic happens like...I don't know. Having a particularly deep and fierce debate about God and Satan for example.
Oh crap. Another action to take: update blog latest by 9.30pm!!! It's now 11.15, by the time I brushed my teeth, did my stretching and prayers, it would be...11.45. Better start now.
And I still need to cut my nails and double check this entry for grammer, vocab and spelling errors...